The Menace FiziX has been in testing during the 2018 racing season, lightweight, strong and small form factor brings a winning race frame combination.
Available in two offerings the FiziX 5 caters for props up to 5.1″ diameter where as the FiziX 7 caters for props up to 7″ diameter.
True X configuration for rapid and agile racing.
The FiziX also has a carbon fibre camera mount with support bar to keep that all important FPV camera locked dead ahead and securely tucked away.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
- 2mm thick body parts
- 5mm thick arms
- Designed to take the Micro FPV cams 19mm width.
- 36mm FC / Stack mounting
- Tough Lightweight Aluminum air frame stand offs
- Stainless steel fixing screws
- 22xx series mounting holes.
- Minimum cuts and holes in frame to maintain strength
- Counter Sunk Screws on bottom plate avoid damage to battery.
- Captive insert nuts for ease of build
- Integrated lipo strap recess.
- Weight Carbon 5″ Parts 75g ( 90g with all the fixing hardware)
- Weight Carbon 7″ Parts 84g ( 99g with all the fixing hardware)
3D Parts on Thingiverse
- Fizix Antenna THRASHER Mount by Menace.
- FiziX Antenna SMA Mount by Menace
- FiziX Antenna Mount for axii by peeejayz
- FiziX Micro Cam Pod by peeejayz
- FiziX Turtle Fin by Menace
- FiziX Gopro Mount 25 degree by Menace
- FiziX Gopro Mount 30 degree by Menace
- FiziX Gopro Mount 45 degree by Menace
- 1x FiziX Frame Body Kit
- 4x Fizix Arms ( select your size)
- 1x Set of fixing Hardware and Standoffs
- 2x Camera Mounting Washers
|Przeznaczenie ramy||7 cali|